vigorancehills.tumblr.com

Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things.
I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha.


awesome nightz / Many Yays! / How I Met Your Mum / RP OPEN! / Well, that's pure idiotic! / (Y) / Hmm. I felt quite guilty of what I wrote in the ea... / Pissed / If I had you / RANDOM! /

A New Day! / Saturday, March 19 @ 11:57 PM
FINALLY THE TIME HAS ARRIVED!!! 
SUNTEC CITY CONFERENCE HALL 601-602 :D


It's so packed omg lol. I bet you never heard of any church that require you to Q up 3hrs before service to get seats! Yup thats how BIG my church is -__- 
Good thing: We're known Asia wide. 
Bad thing: Hate squeezing!!!!!








These the gifts to everybody who attended the service! Damn cool!

It was a very good service for our very first at Suntec :):)  
-    I chose LOVE! 
Well it's after attending this service that reconcile me & mummy cause Pastor Kong say we must love everybody but love our parents more. When I heard this sentence something seems to hit me hard that it's time for me to apologize to mummy >:(   & yeap everything is okay now ^^  (there's good food for me alr teeheeeee)

For the first time I invited someone over! My son, dinghannnnnnn! :) Dont know how can a talkative person like him can be so quiet at times, make me feel damn bad sia! They thought I pangseh him cause never bring him into our convo :(  But nvm things are getting on fine so yeah hahahhaha

Played Scavenger hunt around Marina Square and woohoo I didn't know I know the place SOOOOOO WELLLLLLL lol I solved ALL the puzzles by myself even though I'm team with 3 others hahahaha can't blame them either, they seldom shop at town so yeahhh I brought them around instead :) Our team won 1st! Wooohooooo hurrrrray! Royce chocolate :D   thanks pris & ting for the hard work to plan! Loves! 


Hmm I don't mean to say this but sometimes I think you're just over-reacting + over-holy? Yes I know you wanna win very much but you don't have to resort to praying in tongues halfway through the game(??!?!) and asking every single soul you saw on the way to ask for the place when I know where? Plus hints are provided. I'm sorry but I got a little pissed & annoyed during the game that's why I doesn't look happy even though we won. However, it's a good thing that you're participating actively unlike before but hmmm there's a limit to everything ya. Control & control k. :)

Okay some pics to end off! 



-----

Another meaningful sentence from HIMYM!
"Don't despise days with small beginning."

bye! 
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.