vigorancehills.tumblr.com
Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things. I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha. Many Yays! / How I Met Your Mum / RP OPEN! / Well, that's pure idiotic! / (Y) / Hmm. I felt quite guilty of what I wrote in the ea... / Pissed / If I had you / RANDOM! / Totally awesome! / |
awesome nightz / Friday, March 18 @ 2:23 AM
Hhahahahah I really love HIMYM!!!!!!! It's so funny and really can learn a lot things from it. I think I'll post some really good lines here and there in my posts so look out for it! teeeheee! Here's one. " Sometimes even if you know the end, it doesn't mean you can't enjoy the ride/journey" :) ------- Hell yeah! Finally met up with half of the girls :D hopefully next time round all of them could turn up! teeheeee had dinner at our usual hangout place: Ahseah for mayouji!!! Really missed it omg hahahaha miss the days we had during secondary school days tooooooo :( everytime after sch take 136 and make a lot of noise/laughters/gossips there hahahahaahhahahh awww sec sch days were so fun! Headed to myvillage's udders for dessert! IT'S SO NICE OMG CHOCOLATEZXZXZXZ Out of so many flavors I chose chocolate cause it looks damn nice & yeap it's awesomely nice!!!!! wanted add in waffle but too full so forget it hahahahahahaha shall save it for next time! Chilled at rooftop mygardens and snapsnapsnap! the night scenary is really nice & cool :):) awesomez. & woman kept showing off her ability to BBOY!! LOL and we did handstand tgt HAHAHHAHAH headed down to NEX afterwards to buy my cereal & omg thinking that S'pore is small enough, Fairprice Xtra is even more smaller!!!!! LOL firstly bump into Jeslyn & her family, then my sis! It's like I bump into Jes at entrance, she bump into my sis halfway and told her she met me then my sis dialed me up to meet me! Hahahahha so yeap some pics to summarize a wonderful night!
♥ you girls! -------------
Wooooot! Watched this midnight show at Nex's Shaw Premiere Goldclass cinema!!!!!!!!!! OMG DAMN SHIOK PLS.
Woah really goldclass manz, HIGH STANDARD OF SERVICE WOOHOOOO DAMN SHIOK. BUT, it cost you $25 to enjoy that privilege. HAHAHAHAH for me, it's a treat from sis's boyf! :):) Even their tickets also nice. Tsk. BEST MOVIE EXPERIENCE EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. bye! |