vigorancehills.tumblr.com

Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things.
I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha.


hell yeah / Erm. / A New Day! / awesome nightz / Many Yays! / How I Met Your Mum / RP OPEN! / Well, that's pure idiotic! / (Y) / Hmm. I felt quite guilty of what I wrote in the ea... /

Once again / Wednesday, April 20 @ 4:07 PM
Okay I'm sorry for the death of my blog but it revived after er........... many days. Hahhahhahaha give you all my love la kkk ^^ was occupied throughout the holiday that I do not have time to actually update my personal life here, not even when something is bothering me! So here I'm back in sch, blogging during lesson time again :) heheehehhe

Manymany things happened during the holiday so like what I always do, summarize it all into point form! :D


#1 My rashes got worst ._.
Yeah its actually recovering from CNY but it got worst when I went drinking again like few weeks ago. Now the back of my thighs are like red red and it's so disgusted when you touched it. walaoz there goes my scar-less thighs :((((((  just hope it doesn't get worse from here but recover! teeeheee

#2 Not selected for OGL for FOP 2011 -.-
Damn it. Rumor says that the reasons why we're selected as game masters is cause of our first impression during the interview?!?!?!?!? Hey don't judge us k! Does our face put 'WE'RE NOT HIGH, WE'RE QUIET' sign? Tsk. even some of my friends that are quiet got chosen for OGL lor. Super unhappy lor. Initially thought game masters like fun but turn out to be boring........ even though we can join in other grps for other days but what for when you can't bond as much with the year ones. But after thinking for awhile.... it's actually not bad to be GMs cause OGLs have to be there 3 days throughout w their grps when we get to move ard :)

Sighhh but whatever it's over alr so yeahhhhh.


#3 Tiong Bahru =/= Tanjong Pagar
Idk is this the same for you guys but for me, I always mix them up! Zzzzz


#4 Happy birthday Janice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you deepdeep!

#5 Everything @ Fremantle
  • PAY GOT DELAYED AGAIN, AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • No time to put in scheduleeeeee = no money
  • Something new! : Salad Nicoise is pronounced as salad ni-swahz. :):)
  • Customers thought 4 bottles of Evian is FREE when one is for $9 hahaha stupid!
  • Junjie thought I'm really korean omgz (LOL) & when he ask me why I still need to learn korean, I said "It's like in s'pore you learn chinese what." & he fell for it. zzz
  • Hi bitch, treat me like transparent only. Scram off.
#6 I'm in love with Goodwood Park Hotel's durian pastries!

I went 4 times last week just to have these puffs, strudel, cake!! Who wanna go with me? :D

#7 Celebrated MY's birthday @ RWS + Bought Victoria Secret!!!!

Sign 'M' For Mingyao!

Preparing for surprise

VS!!!!! :):)
 #8 LAST BUT NOT LEAST.... MY SWEEEET 18TH LEGAL BIRTHDAY!!! (just show pics la k)


Tennis Foursomez girls ❤



Present from them :D

CG S33 ❤









The girls! ❤









Th Clique! + Haidhar ❤










Teasers!!!!!

Guess who is this!

Guess who is this!!!

LOL, you guess this correctly I say you good!
Many more but just uploaded most of it here. Hehehehehe byebye!!!!
Oh did I mention? I had 4 wholecakes(3 awfullychoco's) + 3 slices of cake. how awesome my friends are. hahahhahahhaa love them muackz
THIS YEAR IS A FAT BDAY YEAR!!!! but I still enjoyed it :D


By the way, I'M 18 ALREADY,

WADDDDDDDDDDUP!




I think it worth the sacrifice to exchange you for more of my friends this year.
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.