vigorancehills.tumblr.com

Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things.
I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha.


Climb into the forest of wonders / Once again / hell yeah / Erm. / A New Day! / awesome nightz / Many Yays! / How I Met Your Mum / RP OPEN! / Well, that's pure idiotic! /

Bonjour! / Thursday, April 21 @ 3:12 AM
I LEARNT FRENCH TODAY! LOL. today's presentation I'm like talking rubbish cause I doesn't even know how to pronounce the words -.-

La Toque Blanche.. Guillaume Tirel... La Varenne.. Marie-Antoine Caréme.. béchamel.. souffles.. Entremettier, rotisseur.. patissier.. etc etc

HAHAHAH it's all about french culinary history thats why most of the terms are like chefs thingy. Hahahahhaa this module is so interesting :>

-------



Teehee fremantle ppl the best! say I look nice w this contacts hehehe :):)
Had my best working session tonight! Hahhahaha cause I didn't take any order and my job was super relaxing. Just clear tables & stand there watch Alex presenting his ppt to the SIM people. One of them very friendly and talk to Edric & me about things in life which I find it very useful. Shall share it with you guys here :):)

1. Everybody should have this in life:

Spiritually - Go church/temple/any religion cause they teach the right things.
Physically - Be healthy. Nothing can be more expensive than your health
Acadamically - Do well, get a Diploma/Degree
Socially - Go wild, go socialize. Do everything you can while you still young.
Mentally - Be in a good state of mind!

Did you realized Money is not mention here? Coz there's a lot of things money can't buy you. (it's true!)

2. Opportunity + Education = Success
     (grab it!)

3. We should look forward in life & understood it backwards.



Remember all these and your life will be awesome! :):)


& also,
TAUFIQ OWE ME A DRINK. HAHAHA :>
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.