vigorancehills.tumblr.com

Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things.
I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha.


/ KPOP CONCERT / Bonjour! / Climb into the forest of wonders / Once again / hell yeah / Erm. / A New Day! / awesome nightz / Many Yays! /

SLA Fiesta / Wednesday, April 27 @ 10:25 PM
Hahahaha once again it's SLA FIESTA WOOHOOOOOO! & I'm helping out 2 booths again............
tsk, from primary school to secondary school and till now I always have 2 CCAs then whenever there's CCA's fiesta i'll need to run around & tend 2 booths which I  find it pretty fun hahaahhaha.


BUT........... I'm always called a betrayer by them lor
go here say go there also say but aiyah anyway know they're joking hahahahahaha



This is our "Hawaiian" theme booth during fiesta! the palm tree damn nice right? I MADE IT MYSELF!!!! hahahahahhhhahahahahahah quite a lot people sign up so good good!

I signed up a few too though. Hiphop & volleyball hahahhhaha FOR FUN LAH, just wanna go the trials and play wahahahha one of the vb girl damn what sia. Just because I don't have experience then you've to change face so fast meh? Tsk.


 
Anyways I went powerhouse last weekend & really had a lot of fun :):)


Had 2 of The Waterfall treat from bro's friend and I really got damn high hahhahahhahaahaha 
bye!

Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.