vigorancehills.tumblr.com
Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things. I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha. dance to the groovez / Fact. / Holiday? / slack day / Not anymore. / True? / SLA Fiesta / ❤ / KPOP CONCERT / Bonjour! / |
I HATE RP VB / Thursday, May 5 @ 7:37 PM
Urghhhh. I hate rp vb girls team seriously. damn what please. separate us into sch team & none sch team is already so obvious!!! what ploy told me was right, they only accept those who were in sch team & those who are not will be out. Still act what "okay let's start spiking and setting" , "will inform you whether you got in not" when it's so obvious those not sch team one will all be out!!! What interest group sia, doesn't that mean you can join it if you've interests? Why still have so many trials going on? So ironic. Now I hope that if you're against NYP, cheryl & her nyp team will trash you upside down!!! ---- Tomorrow service @ restaurant omg.... I don't like to put on make up :( Eye liner.. Mascara... blusher.. super red lipstick.. damn neat hair.. THIS IS TOTALLY NOT SHUYI STYLE! but i'm force to do it, sigh. HIMYM time! Secret to dating:
|