vigorancehills.tumblr.com

Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things.
I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha.


:) / I HATE RP VB / dance to the groovez / Fact. / Holiday? / slack day / Not anymore. / True? / SLA Fiesta / /

THOR THOR THOR / Friday, May 6 @ 11:34 PM

I need help on make up seriously!!!!!!!
woke up an hour earlier this morning to make up but it doesn't help :(
JUST ALONE EYE LINER I USED UP HALF HOUR ALR OMGZ
I think I don't look nice in makeup while most girls does. sigh
I suck at make up. #thisisafact

----




Watched Thor w E25H & omg he's so hawt! I LOVE HIS BODY LIKE OMGXZXZXZ
plus his blue eyes awwww his brother so handsome too!!
I wanna be Mrs Hemsworth suddenly HEHEHE

-
JOKE OF THE DAY!!!

Me: Actually... I'm Thor's sister. (coz blue contacts)
Me: Guess what's my name.
Them: Errr-
Me: Thorn. ('tore' & 'torn')
HAHAHHHAHAHA'HAHAHAHA


Love this!
Muackz.
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.