vigorancehills.tumblr.com
Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things. I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha. Love you mummy! / Hot. / THOR THOR THOR / :) / I HATE RP VB / dance to the groovez / Fact. / Holiday? / slack day / Not anymore. / |
Boring sunday / Sunday, May 8 @ 11:12 PM
I had a free feast @ fremantle today! hahahahah everything so nice BD Everything on the menu finally changed to a better one, more expensive one. tsk. FISH&CHIP FROM $19 JUMP TO $21. CRAZY OR WHAT. okay food nvm. drinks? PEPSI $7 WHATHEHELL. the angmohs & people who dine there must be really damn rich to afford manz. the food is really nice la, can give it a try but rmb to ask more ppl along to share k hahahaha By the way..... This is how I look like in my service uniform. SUCK K. kbye
|