vigorancehills.tumblr.com

Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things.
I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha.


THOR THOR THOR / :) / I HATE RP VB / dance to the groovez / Fact. / Holiday? / slack day / Not anymore. / True? / SLA Fiesta /

Hot. / Saturday, May 7 @ 11:46 PM

Yes I'll keep quiet if you ask me to. Totally.
--

Out for mother's day celebration today :):)
I bought the wrong cake from Bakerzin!! Should buy strawberry shortcake but I bought mango instead :(
TURN OUT TO BE DAMN SWEEEEET. #regrets
But its the thought that counts! ^^


Failed surprise.

- sound of daddy mummy opening door -
We: HAPPPPY--
- daddy at the door only -
We: MUMMY LEH?!
- pop out beside daddy -
We: MOTHER'S DAY!
HAHAHAHAHAH fail but damn funny lol.
-

Ohya did I mention? seems like a lot ppl recognised me from all the trials I went!
Tennis: One indian guy at MRT suddenly "you're from tennis right? I saw you at the booth:)"
Volleyball: "Ehhh you're the one who went for hiphop right?" (someone who went both asked)
& "Ehh!! you went for vb trial ytd right? HELLO!!!!" (she's working @ bakerzin!)
Hahahahahhahahahahahahahha.


Goodnight all!
hack care about the elections on tv that's so lag when twitter is trending all results -__- 
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.