vigorancehills.tumblr.com
Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things. I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha. Happy Birthday Fel! / Drama Comes Alive / 黑白配 / Misses / Alalalalala / Teppanyaki / happy likka doll / Meatballs! / Boring sunday / Love you mummy! / |
Hhahaha / Wednesday, May 25 @ 10:56 PM
. I've a funny confession to make! Actually............ I liked a girl before!!!!!!!!!!! (i can't believe it either) She's a freaking butch then at first I didnt know he's a she so..... I fell for her -_- Eh don't judge ah. she's freaking handsome lor please lol. I got so scared! LOL COS I DONT WANNA BE A LES LOLOLOLOL I thought I'm abnormal okay omg almost went into depression HAHAHHA thinking why I like girls! In the end I controlled my feeling and hahahah no ending cos we never meet alr :> L U C K I L Y. phew ---- Love this fisheye effect! (Y) Met up with woman like finally!!! <3 & benjarmino to eat + study. Hahahahahah Studying with ben is damn productive manz seriously hahhaa confirm can concentrate! Chiong for ut now~ byebye! and sister departing to Europe in few more hours time! :( Should I be thankful that I know the truth, like only now? Or.... is it just another rubbish from you to make me feel better? But I think knowing the answer doesn't affect me now anymore... my heart just forgave you that easily, can't force myself to hate you. you seriously should be grateful that it's me. I think others might have kill you.
|