vigorancehills.tumblr.com
Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things. I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha. Alalalalala / Teppanyaki / happy likka doll / Meatballs! / Boring sunday / Love you mummy! / Hot. / THOR THOR THOR / :) / I HATE RP VB / |
Misses / Monday, May 16 @ 11:12 PM
Hello my cutiepie. I actually dreamt that you passed away! (CHOY CHOY!!) AWWWWW I CRIED IN MY DREAMS :'((( Miss you & the whole of dongbang awwwwww. Always Keep The Faith. ❤ - Rant rant rant time. Okay you can't expect me to work everyday right? I mean I've sch, tennis and also time to study you say I've no commitment? Hello I'm just a part-timer so I can choose my own time to work! Sometimes I forsake my tennis/outings just to come and work for you ok. At least I've some responsiblities to work as many days as I can? You can't expect my world to revolve ard work & sch only right? I'M A TEENAGER, I NEED FREEDOM TOOOOOO I understand that you're short-handed so I tried to work alr now I just need you to understand that I need to study for my exams too! I need to go out & have fun like others too! I'm staying on on behalf of the time you been really good to us k you're a good manager I admit, but there's a limit to everything yah. kthxbye.
|