vigorancehills.tumblr.com

Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things.
I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha.


Teppanyaki / happy likka doll / Meatballs! / Boring sunday / Love you mummy! / Hot. / THOR THOR THOR / :) / I HATE RP VB / dance to the groovez /

Alalalalala / Sunday, May 15 @ 9:47 PM







Once again, Boot camp 2011! Hahahahahha
how about i've to pose as year 1 to click along with them? HAHAHA
like I dont wanna be the extra one being year 2 -__-
rawr but Jos spoiled the fun!!! he kept asking which year i'm zzz

Had loads of fun this year :>  I love my team!!! HEHEHE
WE'RE THE CHAMPION OF THE CAMP HEH SO HAPPPPPY


Sorry for the poor video recording~ hahahaha
BTW I NEEDA COMPLAIN! AGORA HALL IS DAMN DAMN COLD
I HATE YOU AIR CON URGHHHH
many of us woke up in the middle of the night becuz they's tooooo cold
I couldn't stand it either! No sleeping bag no blanket, with fbt & tee?!?!
I'm glad I made it through lol

Results will be out any day this week, shall let fate decides whether I'm in or out :)
Bye!
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.