vigorancehills.tumblr.com

Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things.
I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha.


黑白配 / Misses / Alalalalala / Teppanyaki / happy likka doll / Meatballs! / Boring sunday / Love you mummy! / Hot. / THOR THOR THOR /

Drama Comes Alive / Saturday, May 21 @ 10:14 PM

omg i'm not gonna go home late like 12am anymore :((
*ONLY IF THERE'S TRANSPORTATION HOME^^
I was like totally freak out please. Okay it goes like this:

Had a pasta party fiesta over @ sarah's house until 10ish so when I travel back to serangoon, there no longer last bus for me. So I walk 3 bus stops further hoping there will be a last bus for me.
Just then....... a 20+ yrs old malay guy w braces, on a bike came approach me.

Him: Hey, are you waiting for last bus?
Me: Erm.... yah? (i thought he asking for directions)
Him: Hmm I think at this time there will be no more buses, you sld take a cab
Me: Er nevermind it's okay.
Him: You wanna make a trade?
Me: What. (CURIOUS MAH)
Him: actually... i've a fetish. I like to steal. Steal women's underwear.
Me: STEAL?! :O *step back like a hurry*
Him: So im thinking, I pay for your cab fare & you give me your undies?
Me: NOOOO SORRY NO. *walk away fast fast*
And he cycled away.

This is so Crime Scene please. I didnt know it will happen to me lor :(((
Called daddy and he came to fetch me, so terrified after this incident!!
Afterwards I'm like thinkin...  IF I REALLY TRADE, THEN WOULDN'T HE SEE ME NAKED?!

So girls, beware okay. Ignore the people who talk to you when it's midnight!! esp when you alone.
okay not ignore all la, depends on situation la k. HAHAHAHAHAH

Lesson learnt.




Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.