vigorancehills.tumblr.com

Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things.
I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha.


Hhahaha / Happy Birthday Fel! / Drama Comes Alive / 黑白配 / Misses / Alalalalala / Teppanyaki / happy likka doll / Meatballs! / Boring sunday /

Rage / Friday, May 27 @ 9:49 PM

Apparently many of you are inside this book already. HAHAHAH NO LAR
Just damn angry lor :((((( my friends all regard me as "Busy woman" so everything also never jio me -_-
If everybody think this way, then I damn free liao right? tsk.

Scene 1
Huiting: Eh ytd went out with your son go shopping sia
Me: Walao never jio me!!!! :(
Huiting: You everytime so busy one! your son also complain ah. If I ask you can go meh?
Me: *think back* hmm yahor. ytd have something on. tsk but still can ask mah!
Huiting: See! Since I know the answer why still need ask. haha

Scene 2
Janice: I went with minmin go pastamania see her chef!
Me: Walao never jio me! I want see one sia!!!! tskkkk
Janice: Who ask you always not free! busy woman
Me: awww :(

Sighh, I dont mean to be busy one lor :(  I also want go out have fun one k
But just many things came up and make my schedule so pack! Sadddd.


To add on my sadness,

MY SISTER IS IN PARIS NOW~

Why am I in Singapore? SIGHHHHH.
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.