vigorancehills.tumblr.com
Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things. I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha. Pickachu. / Fun Fact. / Rage / Hhahaha / Happy Birthday Fel! / Drama Comes Alive / 黑白配 / Misses / Alalalalala / Teppanyaki / |
Here once again; / Friday, August 21 @ 9:53 PM
After 4 years of not blogging, reading back my nonsense blog posts previous years when I was younger really brings back memorable memories and jokes. I never knew my english were so bad together with my singlish. I guessed since I'm able to critic myself I have grown up quite a bit yeah.
Nobody elses knows and continue reading this blog so I assumed I can treat this blog as my private blog freely express to myself and also inner feelings that cant tell anybody.... nobodywill really come back to this blog and read, I'M SURE.
Just a sudden feel to do some blogging to relate my feelings about everything thats happening around me... Somethings are better when left unspoken but the feeling that cant be expressed is pretty unbearable. Especially I just caught The Way We Were and see some blogging does some help to relieve yourself thus I came back to this keyboard once again.
I agree that having dys that requires no alarms is really a happy thing. But that comes with a price which is.... unable to sleep properly and sleeping at odd hours. You may say this job is a dream job but many sacrifices come along with it.
1) Irregular sleeping hours
2) Lesser time spent with loved ones including the boy, janjan and my other group of friends. Am I neglecting them or its just our time doesnt match? Im trying hard to connect with everyobody but with such limited off days I just.... can't accomodate all.
3) Dietary. Eating lunch dinner supper at the wrong hours and gaining unnecessary weight calories with less energy to even exercis T_T
4) Skin condition. Things that I cant control - Weather, onboard condition, external conditions and all.
Its not easy but yes I agree I get to travel around and enjoy their good food indeed its a dream come true.
|