vigorancehills.tumblr.com

Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things.
I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha.


Stop stalking / Here once again; / Pickachu. / Fun Fact. / Rage / Hhahaha / Happy Birthday Fel! / Drama Comes Alive / 黑白配 / Misses /

surprise / Thursday, April 7 @ 3:05 AM
hey there captain seah

I don't know how often do you come back here but I am still gonna regard this blog as an outlet since I've been doing this and thought that nobody actually reads this anymore until you appear (I'm still pretty amazed) hahaha but I would rather you not knowing this la now I'm just too lazy to create another blogspot hahahaha

-

Seriously when i think back now things are still very magical as in how things happened and how everything slowly piece up when we get to know more about each other. You don't know how appreciative I felt and how happy i was when i first received the parcel from you. I never expect us to get back in contact after the first day we know each other cause i assumed you had no interests to but it was a pleasant surprise indeed hehe. Idk why being with you just made me feel very different compared to others, made me feel very loved and this is how it feels when someone really cares and love me for who i am.

I feel the same way as you do, like amazed how common and similar we are in terms of character personalities and even things we do/watch/say/etc its just too unbelievable as i never knew i would meet someone like you.

you're really someone that I feel so connected to even without relaying my thoughts and its really been awhile since I laughed so hard being with someone i enjoyed his company so much :')

Many things I do not dare to say it face to face coz I'm just too shy or afraid of saying too early cause i just have fear of losing someone that I'm so thankful for to appear in my life. Things are still too soon to say so now but well, I just have a feeling we can go farrrrrrrrrrr :')

I miss youuuuuuuuuuuuu. 

Away from you at 8.636km, I really do.

just paktor now only ah not yeojachingu hor 
tsk where got so easy HAHAHAA *cheeky*
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.