vigorancehills.tumblr.com
Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things. I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha. surprise / Stop stalking / Here once again; / Pickachu. / Fun Fact. / Rage / Hhahaha / Happy Birthday Fel! / Drama Comes Alive / 黑白配 / |
thank you / Friday, April 8 @ 12:16 AM
Thank you for the late night chats where you accompanied me through with laughters
Thank you for playing the piano that always managed to melt my heart so easily
Thank you for the constant calls that you always made before/during/after work
Thank you for sacrificing the time you can rest to chat with me even tho you're tired
Thank you for the times where we always couldn't bear to have the final farewell
Thank you for all the hugs we had that i treasured dearly
Thank you for letting me know you're always here no matter what happens
Thank you for being someone I enjoyed being with so much
Thank you for always being the nicest person, caring for me & my friends
Plenty of thank yous and it's never enough cause you'll continue to amaze me for sure (hahaha)
why must you up the standard for me that I'll never be able to catch up :(
Above all the thank you,
thank you for coming into my life.
thank you for loving me for who I am.
thank you for being here for me whenever I needed someone
thank you for tolerating this little irritating girl you fell for
thank you for being you
thank you for the chance I get to know you, &
thank you for allowing me to love you.
|