vigorancehills.tumblr.com
Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things. I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha. Silence isn't ignorance / Blessing in disguise / thank you / surprise / Stop stalking / Here once again; / Pickachu. / Fun Fact. / Rage / Hhahaha / |
Friendship / Thursday, September 1 @ 1:25 AM
when you thought that everything is going to be alright once you recovered, it's usually not the case. One issue down, another issue came up. Worries are never ending, there can never be a day when you have nothing to worry about or things to think about.
This world is such a reality, some people get close to you for a purpose, some are genuinely friends with you while there are some just like to make use of you. Subconsciously you know that youre being used but in order to maintain the friendship its just so naturally to let it go.
People around me tend to say I have a lot of friends as everywhere I go, I meet and bumped into them. But what they dont know is the level of closeness between us. Despite having so many friends, there's only this handful that goes a long way with you till the end. Knowing that, I know I have these few friends to depend on its enough.
Though there are good and bad times, I'm still thankful to have a bestie I can fall back on, few close friends to confide in and of course my sweetest boyfriend thats always here for me. I do not need anything else more, just these will be enough.
|