vigorancehills.tumblr.com
Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things. I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha. Friendship / Silence isn't ignorance / Blessing in disguise / thank you / surprise / Stop stalking / Here once again; / Pickachu. / Fun Fact. / Rage / |
- / Thursday, December 29 @ 3:55 AM
I have never missed you so so much before.
So much to tell you
So many eventful events that I want to share joy with you, laugh with you
Just want to share my everything with you, even my future
Together till we grow old.
I yearn for your hugs I yearn for your kisses I yearn for your sillyness, creating nonsense lyrics in a song but so cute in my eyes I yearn for your laughters I yearn for your stares at me, making my hair I just want to hug you so tight, my dear. |